Sat, May 20|
Presented by the Huntington Beach Academy for the Performing Arts' Musical Theatre Ensemble
Time & Location
May 20, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Westminster, 14140 All American Way, Westminster, CA 92683, USA
About the Show
This Tony Award-nominated hilarious, roller skating, musical adventure about following your dreams despite the limitations others set for you, rolls along to the original hit score composed by pop-rock legends, Jeff Lynne and John Farrar. Based on the Universal Pictures cult classic movie of the same title, which starred Olivia Newton-John and Gene Kelly, Xanadu is hilarity on wheels for adults, children, and anyone who has ever wanted to feel inspired.
Xanadu follows the journey of a magical and beautiful Greek muse, Kira, who descends from the heavens of Mount Olympus to Venice Beach, California in 1980 on a quest to inspire a struggling artist, Sonny, to achieve the greatest artistic creation of all time - the first ROLLER DISCO! But, when Kira falls into forbidden love with the mortal Sonny, her jealous sisters take advantage of the situation, and chaos abounds.
Xanadu is a moving, electrifying tale of endless fun that will keep audiences in stitches while the original legendary, chart-topping tunes lift them out of their seats. You'll want the keep the music in your head and Xanadu in your heart...forever!
Run Time: approximately 90 minutes; with intermission.
Recommended for ages: 5+.
SHOWING MAY 18, 19, & 20 AT 7:30 PM
Adult Admission: $17
Seniors 65+: $15
Children 12 & Under: $10
Military & First Responders: $12
All ticket sales are final. Refunds are not available. Exchanges may be accommodated depending on availability. Additional fees and terms apply. Every guest must present a ticket to gain entry into the theater to view the performance.
MAY 18, 19, & 20, 2023
Please take a moment to read through the facility & production guidelines below:
- This event will be taking place indoors, at the Rose Center. The address of the venue is 14140 All American Way, Westminster Ca, 92683. Please check in at the front of the building. Upon your arrival, please follow all verbal and posted instructions.
- Tickets for this event will be handled electronically. Patrons will not be required to pick up a physical ticket at will call. Please print your ticket from home or present the e-ticket or email confirmation you received as proof of your reservation. For all ticket related inquiries, please contact RoseCTBoxOffice@gmail.com or leave a message at 714-793-1150 x1.
- Patrons who wish to purchase tickets at the door can do so by scanning a QR code on their internet connected personal device or cell phone.
- Once you have found your seats, unless exiting the venue, we ask that you please stay in your seating area.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, or any other cold or flu like symptom, we ask that you please not come to the theater.
- By visiting the Rose Center Theater, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.